If you or someone you care about is struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, RehabHotline.org can help you find a drug or alcohol treatment facility in Spokane, WA. We specialize in helping people find the help they need to overcome their struggles with addiction. Our referral specialists will match up you or a loved one with the best treatment program, whether it’s in the area or elsewhere.
We’ll even help you or your loved one find a treatment program that works with individual insurance policies. Help is at your fingertips when you call 855-473-2200.
Spokane Substance Abuse Facts
Prescription drug abuse rates have reached epidemic levels in Spokane County, where overdose deaths have skyrocketed since the 1990s. More than half of these deaths occur among the area’s poorest residents. Prescription drug overdose death rates are six times higher for people on Medicaid than they are for others.
- In 2010, 679 people received treatment for heroin addiction — almost twice as many as in 1999.
- 554 residents were admitted to treatment for prescription drug addiction in 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2010, 142 people died from opiate abuse.
- 385 people lived in residential addiction treatment centers in 2010.
Other problem drugs in the area include methamphetamine and MDMA. Many of the drugs in Spokane come from Mexico. Drug smugglers often attempt to bring large shipments across the border into Canada, so large seizures in the region are not uncommon.
Substance Abuse Assessment and Placement in Spokane
When you call our referral hotline, our referral specialists will assess your or your loved one’s needs to determine which programs and facilities are right for you or them. We’ll help you determine which option is best whether it is a Washington area program or not. When you call, be prepared to give as much of the following information as possible about the individual in need of treatment:
- The individual’s addiction history. How long have you been using drugs or drinking? What drugs have you used habitually in the past?
- The individual’s treatment history. Have you sought treatment before? How many times? For how long? Where?
- The individual’s preferences and needs. We will use this information to find a program that’s a good fit for you.
Call Now for Your Referral
We can answer all of your questions about finding alcohol or drug rehab. The time to make a decision about getting treatment is today, and we’re here to help you make the right choice. The sooner you or your loved one gets help, the sooner you can all get back to living your normal lives. Call 855-473-2200 now and get your referral today.