Revitalizing Alcohol and Drug Rehabs in Seattle, Washington
If you’re a Seattle resident and you, or someone close to you, is trapped in the nightmare of addiction, you’re not alone. Triumph over addiction is possible, and our treatment referral specialists are here to help. When you call RehabHotline.org, our trained and qualified rehab referral specialists will help you find a drug or alcohol rehab in Seattle, or another city, that can offer you the treatment you need.
We have all the information you need on alcohol and drug rehabs in Seattle and around the nation. We can answer any questions you may have, address your concerns and set your mind at ease regarding finding drug or alcohol treatment for someone you love. We can refer you to an effective treatment program today, whether you want to attend a drug or alcohol rehab in the Seattle area or elsewhere.
Help is available to you or your loved one right now. Just pick up the phone and call 877-420-2948.
Seattle Substance Abuse Facts
Cocaine, methamphetamine, marijuana and MDMA are some of the most commonly abused substances for residents of Seattle and King County. While heroin-related deaths are declining, treatment admissions and overdose deaths related to prescription opiates are still on the rise. Marijuana is particularly popular among young people in the Seattle area. MDMA use may again be on the rise in Seattle.
- Nineteen percent of people living in the Seattle area have used illicit drugs in the past year.
- 22.5 percent of people living in the Seattle area have binged on alcohol in the past month.
- Over 2,145 Seattle residents were admitted to ERs for reasons related to underage drinking. Slightly more than half were young men and boys.
- Rates of methadone abuse in Seattle are more than double the national rate.
- Seattle has higher-than-average rates of abuse for heroin, as well as methamphetamine and other stimulants.
Free Substance Abuse Assessment and Treatment Referral
If you or someone you love needs alcohol or drug rehab in Seattle, give our referral specialists a call now. We’ll ask a series of questions about the individual in need of treatment. These questions are designed to help us place the individual in the best possible treatment program for him or her.
Here are some of the things we’ll ask about when you call:
- The individual’s history with addiction treatment. Have you been in treatment before? If so, be prepared to give details about where, how many times and how long you were in treatment.
- The individual’s history with substance abuse. How long have you been abusing substances? What are your substances of choice? Do you have a family history of addiction?
- The individual’s treatment preferences, if any. We may ask about previous treatments that have worked for you in the past, your medical history or your religious or spiritual beliefs, for example.
Call Now and Get Help Today
The sooner you call RehabHotline, the sooner we can get you or your loved one in a treatment program and getting the help you need. Don’t wait. Call our referral specialists today at 877-420-2948.