If you or someone you love needs help from an alcohol or drug rehab in Santa Barbara, California, our expert referral specialists are here to put you in touch with a rehab that works for you. At RehabHotline.org, we prioritize your health and that of your loved ones, by helping people find the best substance abuse treatment they can afford in Santa Barbara or elsewhere. We even help you to find treatment centers that accept your insurance plan.
As a nonprofit addiction treatment referral service, we’re not here to benefit from your or your loved one’s pain. We’re here to make your or your loved one’s journey out of the wilderness of addiction as quick and easy as possible. Call 888-266-6956 to discover the many options for inpatient rehab in Santa Barbara and elsewhere.
Santa Barbara Substance Abuse Facts
Historic Santa Barbara boasts beautiful beaches, colonial Spanish architecture, alluring weather and a costly substance abuse problem. Alcohol, marijuana, methamphetamine, painkillers, cocaine and other substances cost Santa Barbara $687,851,100 in actual costs in 2010 alone.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction in Santa Barbara, you’re not the only one: Many residents of Santa Barbara struggle with substance abuse issues. Let’s look at how substance abuse impacts the community:
- Drug smuggling is a serious concern in the Santa Barbara area. In May 2013, authorities in Santa Barbara arrested a drug trafficker and seized 2,000 pounds of marijuana worth $4 million.
- The city of Santa Barbara promotes Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.) to educate its children about the effects of substance abuse and give them the tools they need to resist it. During the 17-week program, law enforcement officers enter classrooms to educate children about substance abuse. Parents, teachers and students alike consider the program effective.
- Illegal drug abuse costs Santa Barbara County $1,252 per capita per year.
- Santa Barbara ranks 23 among 56 California counties for per capita costs related to drug abuse.
- In 2008, methamphetamine accounted for 29% of all admissions to Santa Barbara drug rehab centers.
- In the same year, admissions to alcohol rehab in Santa Barbara accounted for 25% of all treatment admissions in the county.
- Most people admitted to Santa Barbara drug treatment centers in 2008 were between the ages of 25 and 34.
- In 2008, 7,724 people in Santa Barbara were arrested for alcohol-related crime. 3,065 were arrested for drunk driving, 2,214 were arrested for drunkenness, and 2,445 were arrested for violations of the city’s liquor law.
Addiction Treatment Assessment and Referral
The best way to find a California rehab, or a rehab in any other state, whether for yourself or someone you love, is to call RehabHotline.org. We can address any questions or concerns you or your loved one might have about outpatient or inpatient alcohol rehab or drug rehab, and we can give you advice on how to pay for addiction treatment.
We’ll discuss the individual’s substance abuse patterns, addiction history, personal preferences, and needs, to get the information we need to make the personalized referral that will best serve you or your loved one. Don’t be alarmed if you can’t answer some of the questions we might ask. We appreciate whatever information you can give us.
Whether you or your loved one is looking for an alcohol or drug rehab in Santa Barbara or another metropolitan area, we can help. Our referral database includes hundreds of rehabs in every state in the country with detailed information including the types of insurance they take, allowing us to help you to find a center that aligns with your needs.
Call Us for Rehab Help Today
The longer you wait to get rehab help for yourself or your loved one, the more deeply entrenched addiction will become. Don’t wait. Get yourself or your loved one the help you need and deserve today by calling 888-266-6956.