Are you or someone you love struggling with a dependency on drugs or alcohol in the San Diego area? At RehabHotline.org, we can put you in touch with top-of-the-line San Diego rehab centers. If you’re looking for alcohol rehab in San Diego, California, or another major city, we have the treatment, pricing and availability information you need to make the best decision.
If you’re looking for San Diego drug rehab centers for yourself or someone close to you, we have all the info you need on those, too. If we can’t find you or your loved one a suitable outpatient or inpatient rehab in San Diego, we promise to find one in another city, as close as possible to where you want to be.
Furthermore, we are dedicated to helping you find a treatment center that accepts your insurance plan, allowing you to get the help that you or your loved one needs.
Just call 877-420-2948. It’s that easy.
San Diego Substance Abuse Facts
Prescription drug abuse is at an all-time high in San Diego, with 56% of drug deaths in the city attributed to prescription drug abuse. Alcohol and illegal drugs are also widely abused in San Diego. If you or someone you love is battling addiction in San Diego, you’re not alone.
- In San Diego in 2011, 267 people died from prescription drug abuse.
- In 2011, alcohol was the top cause of substance-related deaths in San Diego County, followed by methamphetamine, heroin and then prescription drugs.
- Prescription drugs abused in San Diego include alprazolam (Xanax), methadone, oxycodone, hydrocodone (Vicodin), diazepam (Valium), morphine and diphenhydramine (Benadryl).
- In San Diego in 2008, 129.9 people sought emergency medical care for reasons related to illegal drug abuse.
- In 2011, 479 people died in San Diego from causes related prescription drug, alcohol, or illegal drug abuse.
San Diego’s proximity to the Mexican border makes it a major hot spot for drug traffickers.
Substance Abuse Assessment and Facility Placement
With RehabHotline.org, you or your loved one can find all the information you need about substance abuse treatment and inpatient alcohol rehab in San Diego or any other city. If we can’t find you or your loved one a California rehab that meets your specific needs, we’ll find one in another state — our referral network includes rehab centers in all 50 states!
Our referral specialists will ask you or your loved one a number of questions to pinpoint exactly what you need from a drug rehab San Diego or elsewhere. Give your referral specialist all the information you can, but don’t worry if you can’t answer all of the specialist’s questions. We can still help you.
Here are some of the things we’ll ask about:
- The individual’s history of substance abuse and addiction. How long have you or they been using or drinking? Have you or they tried to quit before?
- The individual’s treatment history. Have you or they ever had addiction treatment in the past? What worked and what didn’t?
- The individual’s personal preferences and needs. Treatment programs vary widely and are definitely not one-size-fits all.
Call Now to Get a Treatment Referral Today
When you or your loved one calls RehabHotline.org, we’ll answer any questions you may have about drug or alcohol rehab San Diego. We’re ready to help you or your loved one make a decision today about entering treatment. The sooner you or your loved one gets help, the sooner you or they can get back to living a normal life.
You or your loved one can start getting the best treatment possible today. All you need to do is call 877-420-2948.