Elevate Addiction Services – SLT
586 Glorene Ave, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA California
• The sale of painkillers has increased by no less than 300% since 1999.
• Tens of millions of Americans use prescription medications non-medically every single year.
• Almost about 3 out of 4 prescription overdoses are caused by painkillers. In the year 2009, 1 in 3 prescription painkiller overdoses was caused by methadone.
• Overdoses caused by painkillers are more common than heroin and cocaine overdoses combined in fact.
• Over half of the people abusing prescribed drugs got them from a friend or relative or associate. Over 17% were prescribed the medication by a doctor.
1. Rehab helps in two major ways. The first is detoxification. With detoxification, someone who is addicted to drugs and alcohol can finally go through a detox program and be released from the effects of chemical dependence once and for all. They can actually experience life addiction-free.
2. The next way it helps is with the actual rehab program itself. The actual rehab program is designed to really assist individuals and in a big way too. Rehab itself offers a very successful approach to winning against an addiction crisis from a mental and from a psychological standpoint. With proper rehab, one can go free from the mental and psychological constraints of addiction.This is truly what is needed and wanted in Calabasas. With proper rehab, the city will be back on its feet and back on its way to being a powerhouse city in no time.