If you or someone you love is a struggling with addiction in the Los Angeles, California, area, we can help. At RehabHotline.org, we have access to comprehensive treatment information from drug and alcohol rehab centers in Los Angeles, California and all over the nation. No matter what you or your loved one is looking for from substance abuse treatment, we can find a facility that offers it.
We understand how damaging addiction can be, and we have only you and your loved ones’ best interests at heart. Call us today at 877-420-2948 for personalized rehab options.
Los Angeles Substance Abuse Information
Los Angeles is California’s largest city, with a population of 3,819,702. As one would expect for a city of this size, there are dozens of facilities for inpatient alcohol rehab and drug rehabilitation in Los Angeles and surrounding areas. You’re not the only person in L.A. whose life has been touched by addiction.
- In the fiscal year 2009/2010, drug overdose and alcohol poisoning killed 15,446 men and 5,495 women in Los Angeles.
- In the same year, there were 923 drug-related deaths and 145 drug-related suicides in Los Angeles.
- 60,629 people were admitted to a drug rehab in Los Angeles County in 2009/2010.
- Marijuana is the drug of choice for a majority of Los Angeles substance abusers. 27.2% of people admitted to Los Angeles drug rehab centers were treated for marijuana abuse.
- In 2009/2010, 10,947 people were admitted to inpatient rehab in Los Angeles for methamphetamine addiction.
- 7,854 people were admitted to a Los Angeles, California rehab for the treatment of cocaine or crack cocaine addiction.
- 15,501 people — 25.6% of total substance abuse rehab admissions — were admitted to alcohol rehab in Los Angeles in 2009/2010.
- In 2008, law enforcement officers in Los Angeles County made 40,928 felony drug arrests and 34,312 misdemeanor drug arrests.
Addiction Treatment Assessment and Referral
As an addiction treatment referral provider, RehabHotline.org is a neutral third party. We’ll never try to push you or your loved one into enrolling in any rehab anywhere, because we don’t get any money for making our referrals. We’re a non-profit organization, dedicated to helping people beat addiction and lead better, healthier lives.
We’ll listen carefully as you explain you or your loved one’s history with substance abuse and struggles with addiction, and we’ll ask the right questions to make sure we get each individual the right help from the right program. Those questions can include:
- Has the individual tried to quit before? How many times?
- Do members of the individual’s family struggle with addiction?
- Are there any strategies that have worked in the past? How about strategies that haven’t worked?
Many rehabilitation centers accept insurance; however, finding one that takes your insurance is not always easy. The referral specialists at RehabHotline.org will help you find a rehab program that accepts your insurance plan, allowing you or your loved one to get the help you need.
Give the referral specialist all the information you can, but don’t worry if there are questions you can’t answer. With whatever information you can give us, we can narrow down you or your loved one’s best options for a long-term, successful recovery.
Call Today to Find the Best Programs Fast
Enrolling yourself or your loved one in a program that isn’t right for you or them is a waste of time and money. At RehabHotline.org, we take the guesswork out of choosing an addiction treatment program, so you or your loved one doesn’t have to spend valuable time researching facility after facility. All you have to do is make one call, to 877-420-2948. Call now; your future is waiting.