Elevate Addiction Services – SLT
586 Glorene Ave, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA California
• Make sure you do your research before choosing an appropriate treatment center for him or her to go to. There are lots of different treatment programs out there, and you want the best of the best for your loved one.
• Consider a long term program. Long-term care for someone with drug or alcohol addiction offers the best chance for sustained sobriety by far. As a general rule, the longer one spends in treatment the better their chances are of staying clean and sober indefinitely. Medical research even states that 90-days, minimum, provides an ideal opportunity for a lifetime of recovery for the person.
• Act fast. You don’t want your loved one to change his or her mind. This happens a lot, and it’s something to watch out for and be careful for.
• Select a treatment program that has both detox and aftercare. In this way, you can really make sure that your loved one will get the full run of help and assistance that he or she needs to stay clean and sober from addiction indefinitely.
• Almost all opiate addicts do not possess the means to financially contribute to a treatment center. Be ready to use health insurance or seek out finical help if necessary.Ultimately, the goal is to get your loved one into a rehab center as soon as you can and to keep them there until they make a full recovery. By acting fast and following a few, basic principles this is definitely possible, but one does need to be quick about it. This needs to be done, and it needs to be done now if Greenfield is going to be successful and affluent and drug-free.