Drug Rehab Centers in San Jose — Find What’s Right for You
Are you or someone you care about looking for alcohol or drug rehab centers in San Jose, CA? You’re not alone. RehabHotline.org specializes in placing patients with the right substance abuse treatment programs, whether they’re in San Jose or somewhere else. We can help you or your loved one find and compare outpatient and inpatient rehab in San Jose and across the nation.
We even help you to determine which treatment facilities are covered by your insurance company, providing you with a free benefit check when you call.
If you or someone close to you is struggling with chemical dependency, don’t put off getting help for a moment longer. Call 888-266-6956 to find an alcohol or drug rehab in San Jose, California or elsewhere.
San Jose Drug and Alcohol Abuse Facts
Like many California cities, San Jose feels the pressure of drug trafficking and substance abuse. Law enforcement officers in San Jose are doing their best to combat drugs in the city.
If you or someone you love in San Jose is fighting addiction, you’re one of many who are feeling the effects of substance abuse and addiction. Let’s take a look at some of the facts on drugs and drug-related crime in San Jose:
- In early 2013, members of the San Jose Police Department raided the home of a 36-year-old man. They uncovered a stash of illegal weapons and drugs, including more than 200 prescription painkiller pills, $65,000 in cash and two pounds of marijuana.
- A 2012 drug bust in San Jose netted 750 pounds of methamphetamine worth $34 million. The bust was one of the largest in U.S. history; the drugs seized accounted for a full 16% of all the methamphetamine seized in the nation that year.
- Substance abuse is the second most common cause of homelessness in San Jose.
- Thirty-nine percent of the homeless in San Jose have substance abuse problems.
- The Mayor’s Gang Prevention Task Force has been working for over two decades to combat gang violence, drug use and other criminal activity among San Jose youth. The program has spent more than $74 million and provided more than 10.7 million hours of service to San Jose youth involved in or affected by gangs.
Substance Abuse Treatment Referral for San Jose Residents
If you or someone you love is looking for drug or alcohol rehab in San Jose, RehabHotline.org should be the first call you make. We’ll check our expansive database of information on inpatient alcohol rehab and drug treatment facilities all over the country, until we find the facility that’s right for you or your loved one.
When you call for yourself or someone you love, prepare to discuss some of the following topics with our referral experts:
- The individual’s treatment history, including any past quit attempts and treatment techniques that seemed helpful before.
- The individual’s patterns of substance abuse and the quantities ingested each day.
- The individual’s preferences for treatment. We’ll look for a California rehab or a rehab in another state that respects the individual’s religious, medical and other needs.
- The individual’s financial concerns. Many people worry about the cost of inpatient rehab, but there are many financing options for alcohol and drug rehab in San Jose and elsewhere.
- The individual’s insurance information. We will help you find a rehabilitation center that accepts your insurance plan.
It’s OK if you can’t answer some of our questions. You should still call even if you don’t know everything about the patient’s history, substance abuse quantities and patterns, or needs. Whatever information you have will be of immense help in finding the right addiction treatment program.
Our referral system is the best way to find San Jose drug rehab centers and other addiction treatment centers all over the U.S. because we put your needs and best interests first. We’re not in this to make a profit; we’re in it to help people live better lives.
Call Today for Treatment That Works
With RehabHotline.org, we’ll find you or your loved one an addiction treatment program that will work over the long run. Don’t let yourself or your loved one run the risk of relapse over an ineffective treatment strategy. Call 888-266-6956 today to find the right treatment plan for yourself or someone you care about.
Addiction is insidious because it can be so hard to recognize. People who suffer from chemical dependency often don’t understand the full extent of their problem. Loved ones of people who suffer from addiction might not realize how bad the problem is either a... Read More...
If someone you love is addicted to drugs or alcohol, you’re probably wondering how you can get them help. You can’t force someone into rehab, but you can encourage them to choose it for themselves. Approaching your loved one from a place of caring and respect is crucial. If you’re considering an... Read More...
If you’re considering addiction treatment, you’re probably weighing the pros and cons of outpatient versus inpatient rehab. Which one should you choose? Outpatient rehab is often more affordable than inpatient treatment, and it can be very effective for patients who have a strong support network, stable... Read More...