Learn About Drug Rehabilitation Centers in Sacramento
If you or someone you love is looking for a Sacramento drug rehab or an alcohol rehab in Sacramento, CA, we can help. At RehabHotline.org, we have an expansive database of treatment information, pricing details, availability and more for drug rehabilitation centers in Sacramento and all across the country. We understand that every patient needs something different out of substance abuse treatment. A range of personal preferences and needs goes into every treatment decision, whether it’s addiction treatment or any other form of treatment. At RehabHotline.org, we’ll:
- Listen to yours or your loved one’s needs, desires and goals for treatment
- Consider you or your loved one’s personal addiction history
- Give you an unbiased look at your options for inpatient rehab in Sacramento and elsewhere
Help is just a phone call away. Dial 888-266-6956 now.
Sacramento Substance Abuse Facts
Substance abuse in Sacramento costs taxpayers billions of dollars a year. Sacramento County ranks 27 among the 56 California counties for per capita spending on substance abuse-related costs. It ranks 28 for per capita spending on alcohol abuse-related costs, and 34 on per capita spending for illegal drug abuse-related costs.
- In 2010, substance abuse cost Sacramento County taxpayers $2,277,743,400 in concrete costs alone. When damage to quality of life for substance abusers was considered, the costs rose to $7,778,556,100.
- Seventy-eight percent of adult men arrested in Sacramento County test positive for drugs.
- Fifty-three percent of those arrested in Sacramento test positive for marijuana.
- Forty percent of those arrested in Sacramento test positive for methamphetamine.
- In 2010, 1,022 people in Sacramento County died from alcohol-related causes.
- In 2009, alcohol caused or contributed to 13,295 rapes, assaults and robberies in Sacramento County, and drugs caused or contributed to 6,230 rapes, assaults and robberies in Sacramento County.
- Seventy percent of Sacramento arrestees who tested positive for drugs had never received treatment in a California rehab or elsewhere.
Substance Abuse Assessment and Rehab Referral
If you or someone you care about is looking for Sacramento drug treatment programs or inpatient alcohol rehab in the Sacramento area, our substance abuse assessment and referral service is just what you need. When you call, our assessment and referral experts will ask a series of questions about your or your loved one’s substance abuse. These questions are designed to help us match you or your loved one with the inpatient rehab in Sacramento, or another city, that’s best for you or your loved one.
When you call about you or your loved one’s substance abuse, be ready to talk about:
- Your or your loved one’s history of substance abuse and addiction
- Yours or your loved one’s personal considerations and therapeutic preferences.
- Yours or your loved one’s personal strengths and weaknesses regarding substance abuse and treatment.
- Yours or your loved one’s ability to pay for treatment. If you or your loved one is concerned about your ability to pay for inpatient rehab in Sacramento or elsewhere, let us know. We can help with that, too.
Call Us Today to Get Treatment Fast
If you or someone you care about needs drug rehab in Sacramento, or alcohol rehab in Sacramento, don’t waste valuable time trying to research facilities and treatment methods on your own. Call us and let our qualified referral specialists find drug and alcohol treatment facilities in Sacramento County, and throughout the nation, ideally suited to yours or your loved one’s needs. Addiction treatment doesn’t have to be hard to find; just call us at 888-266-6956 to get help for yourself or someone else now.
Addiction is insidious because it can be so hard to recognize. People who suffer from chemical dependency often don’t understand the full extent of their problem. Loved ones of people who suffer from addiction might not realize how bad the problem is either a... Read More...
If someone you love is addicted to drugs or alcohol, you’re probably wondering how you can get them help. You can’t force someone into rehab, but you can encourage them to choose it for themselves. Approaching your loved one from a place of caring and respect is crucial. If you’re considering an... Read More...
If you’re considering addiction treatment, you’re probably weighing the pros and cons of outpatient versus inpatient rehab. Which one should you choose? Outpatient rehab is often more affordable than inpatient treatment, and it can be very effective for patients who have a strong support network, stable... Read More...