Substance Abuse Treatment in Fresno, CA: Call Us Now
Are you or someone you love looking for a drug or alcohol rehab in Fresno, California or elsewhere? Effective and affordable substance abuse treatment is just a phone call away at RehabHotline.org. We can help you or your loved one find a California rehab, or a rehab in another state, that will respect your needs and preferences as an individual.
We’re not trying to sell anything; we just want to help. Call us at 877-420-2948 to choose from drug and alcohol treatment facilities in the Fresno area or anywhere in the country.
Fresno Substance Abuse Facts
Fresno is California’s fifth largest city, with a population of 501,362 people, and is no stranger to drug and alcohol problems. If you’re battling to overcome addiction in the Fresno area, rest assured that there are many others nearby doing the same. Let’s look at some of the stats on drug and alcohol abuse in Fresno and Fresno County:
- Methamphetamine is a serious problem in Fresno County, which is located in one of the nation’s top methamphetamine production areas. From 2006 to 2010, California authorities removed 19 functioning meth labs and spent $195,118 on cleanup costs for methamphetamine labs and toxic dump sites.
- Of those entering Fresno drug rehab centers, 27.2% are treated for methamphetamine addiction.
- 27.1% of those seeking inpatient rehab in Fresno are treated for alcoholism.
- Marijuana, heroin, cocaine and crack cocaine also create substantial substance abuse problems in Fresno and Fresno County.
- Medical marijuana is permitted in Fresno, but its cultivation is restricted.
In early 2013, the Fresno Methamphetamine Task Force (FMTF) arrested a mother and her adult son for possession and intent to distribute methamphetamine. The two were caught with 49 pounds of crystal methamphetamine that they planned to sell to an undisclosed source in Fresno.
The FMTF have also noted a growing number of marijuana “honey oil” labs, used to extract the active agent, THC, from marijuana.
These discoveries prove the continuing need for facilities that provide drug rehab in Fresno. The city of Fresno itself is home to at least 10 substance abuse treatment centers.
How Substance Abuse Assessment Helps
If you or a loved one needs inpatient rehab in Fresno or surrounding areas, give us a call. We’ll assess you or your loved one’s substance abuse patterns to determine what treatment styles could be right for you or them. We’ll ask about:
- The individual’s history of quit attempts.
- The individual’s substance abuse patterns or amounts.
- Personal treatment preferences the individual may have, such as secular versus religious treatment philosophies, medicated or non-medicated treatment, etc.
- The individual’s personal and family history with addiction.
Don’t worry if you don’t have all the answers; just do the best you can. Any information you can give will help us find the outpatient or inpatient alcohol rehab or drug treatment program that’s the best fit for the person in need of treatment.
We have access to detailed information about rehabs in every city and state, so we can find a program that works for you or your loved one right away. If we can’t find you a great inpatient rehab in Fresno, we’ll find you one somewhere else.
Addiction Help at Your Fingertips
When you or someone you love is struggling with chemical dependency, finding the right treatment program can be overwhelming. Finding a treatment center that is covered by your insurance plan can be even harder. That’s why we’re here, ready to help you or your loved one find the best in substance abuse treatment today. Don’t wait another minute. Pick up the phone and call 877-420-2948 to check your benefits and to get yourself or your loved one the help you need, right away.
Addiction is insidious because it can be so hard to recognize. People who suffer from chemical dependency often don’t understand the full extent of their problem. Loved ones of people who suffer from addiction might not realize how bad the problem is either a... Read More...
If someone you love is addicted to drugs or alcohol, you’re probably wondering how you can get them help. You can’t force someone into rehab, but you can encourage them to choose it for themselves. Approaching your loved one from a place of caring and respect is crucial. If you’re considering an... Read More...
If you’re considering addiction treatment, you’re probably weighing the pros and cons of outpatient versus inpatient rehab. Which one should you choose? Outpatient rehab is often more affordable than inpatient treatment, and it can be very effective for patients who have a strong support network, stable... Read More...