Learn More About Rehab Facilities in California — There Is Hope
Are you a California resident who’s looking for alcohol or drug treatment for yourself or someone you love? You’ve come to the right place. Here at RehabHotline.org, we specialize in helping people find treatment for substance abuse problems. Our rehab referral specialists can place you with the program that best meets your needs, whether it’s near your California home or in another state.
Call 877-420-2948 now to speak to one of our rehab specialists. They’re waiting to hear from you!
California Substance Abuse
Substance abuse is a common problem among the 38,041,430 people who live in California, so if you’re a Californian struggling with substance abuse and chemical dependency, remember that you’re not the only one. Let’s take a look at some of the statistics on substance abuse and addiction treatment in the state of California:
- 9.07% of Californians have used drugs in the past month.
- There are 1,639 rehab facilities in California, serving 132,562 patients.
- Stimulants are the most commonly abused substances in California, with over 35,000 people entering California drug rehab centers for stimulant abuse in 2010.
- Marijuana is the second most commonly abused illegal drug in California, followed by heroin, cocaine and other opiate drugs.
- In 2007, 4,178 people died in California from drug use. In the average year, 4,337 people die in California as a direct result of drug abuse.
- California is a primary national source of the drugs marijuana, methamphetamine, and LSD.
- Alcohol abuse is also a serious problem for Californians. In the 2008/2009 fiscal year, 38,094 people entered alcohol rehab in California.
California Addiction Treatment Centers
Learn more about your options for inpatient alcohol rehab in California, or California drug treatment, in one of these metropolitan areas:
Addiction Treatment Referral in California
When it comes to finding alcohol or drug rehab for yourself or a loved one, you need to look for the treatment plan that will give you the best chances of success. An individual needing addiction treatment may have a restricted budget, a mental health condition, or some other concern that will come into play when it’s time to look for a quality inpatient rehab program or any other type of addiction treatment.
At RehabHotline.org, we understand that you or your loved one’s ideal treatment program must take your special needs and concerns into account. We’re not affiliated with any facility, so we can make referrals and placements based on what we think is best for each patient. Your search for inpatient rehab in California can end when we get your call, with placement in a facility in California or elsewhere.
Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Assessment
When you call, we’ll ask questions about you or your loved one’s substance abuse, as part of our rehabilitation assessment. We’ll use your answers to find a facility that best fits your or your loved one’s needs. Some of the questions we may ask include:
- Are you calling for yourself or for a loved one? If you’re calling for a loved one, does he or she know you’re calling? Has your loved one agreed to go to rehab? If not, we can give you advice on how to talk with your loved one about rehab.
- How long has the individual struggled with addiction? Has the individual been to rehab before? If so, how many times? Where? What treatment techniques were used? Were these treatment techniques helpful at all?
- How often does the individual abuse substances? How much alcohol does the individual drink daily? How many drugs does the individual take each day?
- Is there concern about the cost of treatment? We can help you find affordable alcohol or drug rehab in California and elsewhere.
- Are there religious or other personal considerations you’d like us to know about?
Answer these questions to the best of your ability, but don’t let not knowing the answers stop you from calling. Any information you can give will be helpful.
Call Us Today for CA Addiction Treatment Options
Whether you need drug or alcohol treatment for yourself, or you’re looking for help for someone close to you, we’re here to help. We have access to a nationwide database of drug and alcohol rehabs, so no matter your or your loved one’s needs, we can find a program that meets them. We will even help you determine which rehab centers are covered by your insurance plan.
Don’t wait for the problem to worsen; get treatment now for a faster, easier recovery. Call us today at 877-420-2948 to find a rehabilitation program in California for you or your loved one and to get a free benefits check.
Addiction is insidious because it can be so hard to recognize. People who suffer from chemical dependency often don’t understand the full extent of their problem. Loved ones of people who suffer from addiction might not realize how bad the problem is either a... Read More...
If someone you love is addicted to drugs or alcohol, you’re probably wondering how you can get them help. You can’t force someone into rehab, but you can encourage them to choose it for themselves. Approaching your loved one from a place of caring and respect is crucial. If you’re considering an... Read More...
If you’re considering addiction treatment, you’re probably weighing the pros and cons of outpatient versus inpatient rehab. Which one should you choose? Outpatient rehab is often more affordable than inpatient treatment, and it can be very effective for patients who have a strong support network, stable... Read More...